Talented and gifted, Dr. Erez Sternberg is a double board-certified Northeast Florida plastic surgeon who offers a wide variety of cosmetic surgeries.
Education and Training
At the University of Georgia, Dr. Sternberg graduated magna cum laude with his undergraduate degree in microbiology. He earned his M.D. at the Medical College of Georgia. Arriving in Jacksonville in 2002, Dr. Sternberg completed a five-year general surgery residency at the highly acclaimed Mayo Clinic, where he focused on general and vascular surgical procedures like transplanting livers, removing burst appendices, and performing cancer surgeries. Dr. Sternberg then shifted to plastic surgery and completed a two-year plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship at Vanderbilt University.
- Board Certification – The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Board Certification – American Board of Surgery (2010)
- 1994-1998 University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, Bachelor of Science
- 1998-2002 Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia, Medical Degree
- 2002-2003 Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Florida, General Surgery Internship
- 2003-2007 Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Florida, General Surgery Residency
- 2007-2009 Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, Plastic Surgery Fellowship