At Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery in Jacksonville, FL, our expert surgeons consult with patients who want to remove their breast implants.
Am I a Candidate for Breast Implant Removal?
If you’re in the Jacksonville, Fernandina Beach, or Ponte Vedra Beach, FL area and you’re considering breast implant removal, you may be wondering if you’re a good candidate. Prior to your procedure, one of our leading surgeons will discuss with you your aspired look for your breasts and how to achieve it.
The best patients for this procedure are women dealing with:
- Breast implant rupture, leakage, or deflation
- Breast implant malposition or displacement
- Capsular contracture resulting in pain in the breast and/or distortion of the breast
- Visible or palpable rippling, folding, or wrinkling of the implant(s)
- Breast asymmetry due to implants
- Unsightly or widened scars due to implants
- Nipple or areola enlargement, distortion, asymmetry, or irregularity due to implants
- The desire to change the size, type, or texture of their breast implant
- Breast implant illness or breast implant-associated ALCL
- Breast implants that are over ten years old